Thursday, October 7, 2010

ThingM & BlinkM at Maker Faire!

ThingM (Mike and me and some friends) will be at Maker Faire Bay Area 2008 this weekend. Come by and visit us!

Our bench will be about “Experiments with Smart LEDs”. Basically we’re showing off BlinkM, the projects that led up to BlinkM, like my experiments with Smart LEDs, some future products we’re working on, and some fun projects using these gizmos.

Here’s some photos of some of the projects as they were being built:





And lots of the projects will be using various types of Arduino, if you’re into that sort of thing.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Disclaimer: All the information in this blog is just gathered from different sites in the web and placed here and I am not the owner for these content

Popular Projects

Followers

My Blog List

Give Support

Give Support
Encourage me Through Comments & by Following