Sunday, June 20, 2010

Arduino feature

Arduino Shields
Lots of Arduino Add-Ons have been made that t the standard
Arduino form
I Ethernet
I Battery
I GPS
I WaveSheild (lots of audio functions)
I XBee
I Motor Control
I Phidget Sensor
I Lots more!

Pocket Piano Arduino Shield
A tiny little synthesizer, 25 keys
I Original page www.critterandguitari.com
I Makershed page (with video) www.makershed.com



Learning More
I http://Arduino.cc
I Online Tutorial
I Another Tutorial
I Getting Started with Arduino and Making Things Talk by
O'Reilly
I Arduino Programming Notebook
I Make Magazine and Instructables
I Arduino and Parts at AdaFruit and MakerShed
I Go to Youtube and search for Arduino

Conclusion
I Electronics doesn't have to be scary
I Microcontrollers are even less scary
I Small computers led to lots of cool projects
I Go forth and hack!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Disclaimer: All the information in this blog is just gathered from different sites in the web and placed here and I am not the owner for these content

Popular Projects

Followers

My Blog List

Give Support

Give Support
Encourage me Through Comments & by Following